Monday, November 29, 2010

Ask Haven

Okay, this one's asked by I Like Chuck

Dear Haven,
There;s this boy I like. I'll call him chuck. Anyway, my friend says that Chuck likes me too. But chuck never calls me! I call him like five times a day, plus I message him maybe ten times a day and email him too. But he NEVER calls, message OR email me back. Plus his Dad is starting to sound kind of angry when she picks up the phone. But how else am I supposed to keep in touch with him if he wont call me? Please help me.
I Like Chuck

Dear I Like Chuck,
the reason why Chuck isnt calling, messasging or emailing you back is because YOU NEVER GIVE HIM THE CHANCE! From your description, it sounds like your stalking chuck. Why not try this? Leave Chuck alone for a while and see if he calls you back. If he doesnt, maybe he's trying to tell you something?:)
Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment